Efficient business data management systems
Ditch the spreadsheets; our system lets you control business data.
With our Business Data Toolkit™ you can say goodbye to all those spreadsheets and hello to secure and easy to access data!
As a web-based product there is no software to be installed and it can be accessed from any PC with an internet connection. All data is hosted on our servers, backed up, and protected, so you can have peace of mind that your data is safe.
Years of in-house development and customer feedback have produced a powerful product which ensures business efficiency. Features are continually being developed and we look at customer needs to shape future versions, at no extra cost.
Pricing starts from £95 one-off and then £25 per month
The Business Data Toolkit™ is split into modules, called tools. You only pay for the tools which your business needs, and you can add and remove tools from your toolkit as business needs dictate. Staff are given individual user names meaning that they can only access the data and facilities that their job role requires and user permissions can be very specific, to ensure data security.
The customer tool is the heart of every Business Data Toolkit™, providing powerful data search and storage facilities.
- Multi-Contact SupportStore customer contact details, with multiple contacts per customer if applicable
- Add CustomersUse an easy form to add new customers and their contact information quickly
- Advanced SearchSearch by contact name, company name, telephone number, or postcode
- Communication HistoryStore general notes as well as communication history
The stock tool is ideal if you have a warehouse or stock room, and ensures stock is closely tracked from arrival to dispatch.
- Product InformationStore product information with reference numbers, weight, and buy and sell pricing
- Stock MonitorThe Stock Monitor shows which stock lines are low so you can generate a supplier order
- Incoming Delivery ManagementProcess supplier deliveries to check quantities and track backordered items
- Stock LocationsStock branches and locations enable you to easily locate stock wherever it is
Service Engineer Tool
The service engineer tool allows you to organise your field-based engineers or technicians for maximum efficiency.
- Appointment BookingPick the most appropriate appointment, based on customer and engineer locations
- Job TypesStore job types based on expected duration, to make best use of staff time
- Engineer Job SheetsPrint job sheets so that staff know where to be and when, and can detail progress
- Smart Tracking and ReportsTrack job cost, mileage, and parts sold to measure engineer profitability
The orders tool allows you to process product orders placed in person, on your website, or by phone.
- Order IdentificationLink orders to customers to easily identify who ordered what, and when
- Editable OrdersSet fixed prices or allow them to be adjusted at order time to negotitate a deal
- Variable PaymentTake deposit payments if needed and track how much has been paid, when, and how
- Order StatusOrder statuses allow you to quickly see the progress of outstanding orders
New Tools Coming Soon
We're continually developing our products based on customer feedback and requirements. We have two new tools currently in development.
Sales Leads Tool
The sales leads tool will let you track leads to ensure maximum conversion. For businesses with ongoing services you'll be able to ensure customers are visited periodically, with customer visits organised geographically efficiently, and store visit notes to maximise future sales.
The reports tool will pull data from your whole toolkit to allow you to analyse business performance to maximise business efficiency.